BI 820 TREK is used for online vehicle GPS tracking and control with the support of additional sensors connection.
BI 820 TREK determines the coordinates, speed, distance, and obtains data from additional equipment and sensors and sends all the information to server via GPRS.
- The device provides high-quality tracking, ignition control, fuel level sensors and other peripherals.
- Built-in battery allows operate up to 12 hours without the external power.
- Device stores up to 65000 records (several weeks) in offline mode without the GSM coverage and automatically uploads them to server when GSM appears.
- Compact size and protected power circuit allows device to be used in hazardous and harsh environment.
- The case is made of fiberglass-reinforced and provides IP65 protection.
- Able to connect additional equipment (sensors) through the protected circuit.
- Supports FOTA (firmware-over-the-air) - remote firmware upload and setting adjustments.
- Device has open protocol and is compatible with many popular software.
|Data transfer||GSM 900/1800|
|Communication methods||GPRS, SMS for settings|
|GPS and GSM antennas||Internal|
|Navigation system type||GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO/BEIDOU|
|Digital interfaces||RS 485 – 1 шт.|
|Protected power circuit||+|
|Digital inputs||2 (3 optional)|
|Analog inputs||1 (2 optional)|
|Digital inputs voltage range||from 0V to 40V|
|Typical current consumption (12V)||60mА|
|Maximum current consumption (12V)||350mА|
|Internal nonvolatile memory||2MB (65 000 records)|
|Built-in battery||1 000mA|
|Operating temperature||from -30° to +80° С|
|Dimensions||95 х 95 х 29 mm|